Essential Oils For Skin: All You Need To Know
The benefits of the use of essential oils are well known, which can be for both aesthetic and health purposes, this is a fact that has transcended breaking the barriers of time, and its effectiveness has certainly been demonstrated several times, both in medicine and in aesthetics.
The use of essential oils is historical, from health improvement, to physical benefits, the use of essential oils is highly known, and the truth is that they are very easy to integrate into daily life, because the multiple functionalities can be adapted to the daily life of any person.
The use of essential oils for aesthetic purposes is undoubtedly one of the most recognized, because there are multiple benefits that can be obtained from frequent use, in this case we will review one of the most popular aesthetic uses.
How to take care of your skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the body, and is part of its protection, that is why taking care of the skin is vital, not only to look good but to take care of our health.
In many places it is said that skin care requires multiple products, steps or time, but the reality is that skin health can start from the daily care with simple things such as:
- Protect yourself from the sun, using sunscreen, avoiding long periods of sun exposure, and wearing protective clothing (long-sleeved shirts, hats, caps, long pants).
- Avoid bad habits such as smoking or drinking alcohol, as these contribute to skin dehydration and promote wrinkles, blemishes and eliminate important skin nutrients such as collagen and biotin.
- Treat your skin in the best way, try not to scratch it with force, take short baths at medium temperatures, avoid extremes in water temperature and long baths, because these eliminate the natural oils of the skin, do not use strong soaps that alter the ph of the skin, moisturize and shave the skin with all the care before, during and after.
- A healthy diet is the basis for good looking skin, hair and nails, as it is vital to obtain the necessary nutrients and the purification of toxins.
- Stress affects the whole body, can make the skin more sensitive, promote the appearance of acne, eczema and other problems.
We recommend: White tea and thyme, scented oil for diffuser
In addition to basic skin care, if you want to have beautiful skin, we recommend maintaining a complete skincare routine.
Skincare is the routine we have for the care of our skin, not only for the face but also for the whole body.
For a good skincare, you should wash your skin thoroughly, with room temperature water and a mild soap, then apply a moisturizer, then moisturizing products (this is where essential oils come in) and finally an eye contour, although it is not mandatory.
Skin care benefits:
- Deeply moisturizes, this means a healthier appearance, and hydration for longer.
- Reduces signs of fatigue.
- Receives makeup better, since the products adhere better to the skin and by having a smooth skin, they look much more and better.
- Delays the appearance of wrinkles, especially if you use anti-aging products in your daily routine.
- Regulates acne, although you moisturize the skin, it does not become greasy (if you use the right products) and with regular cleansing, you regulate sebum production.
- Eliminates dead cells and pollution remains, during the day the skin accumulates dirt and impurities, with daily washing you will prevent pore clogging.
Do essential oils help my skin?
Of course it is! Essential oils have multiple benefits for our health and aesthetics and skin care is not left out, being created mainly from plants, flowers and flowers, essential oils have natural properties that we can take advantage of with either immediate or long-term use.
Essential oils have multiple benefits for our health and aesthetics and skin care is not left out, being created mainly from plants, flowers and flowers, essential oils have natural properties that we can take advantage of with either immediate or long-term use.
The benefits of the use of essential oils vary according to the oil you use, but here we will give you a guide according to your needs.
Types of Skin
First it is important to know your skin type, for that, wash your face with a mild soap, and do not apply anything for 30 minutes, then press a piece of mattifying paper all over your face, and identify where the oil adheres.
If the oil is coming from your nose, forehead and chin, your skin is mixed.
If the paper fills with oil anywhere on your face, your skin is oily.
And if the paper is not filled with oil, your skin is dry.
Anyway we will talk about each type below, and the essential oil that best suits your needs.
This skin has no problems of any kind, in fact it is rare to suffer from acne or anything else.
In this type of skin, we recommend the prevention of wrinkles, for that, you can use tea tree oil.
You already know how to identify it, but one of the risks is the acceleration of wrinkles, that is why we also recommend the use of oils that help to delay these signs. In addition to tea tree oil, we recommend palmarosa, ylang ylang or jasmine.
This is a skin that reacts easily to any stimulus, it reddens or breaks out easily, and extreme temperatures are its worst enemy.
For these skins we recommend bergamot, grapefruit and calendula essential oils.
After the years, the skin loses certain capabilities, wrinkles, spots and dryness appear. For mature skin you can combine oils that help to soften the skin, avoid spots and show a bright and healthy complexion. For this we recommend the essential oil of sandalwood, lavender and lemongrass.
The control of acne and oil production needs to be supplied, for this, we recommend essential oil of tea tree, lime, geranium or bergamot.
If you have identified your skin type and the oil that can benefit it, we recommend you to check our store, so you can purchase a 100% pure essential oil that will benefit your skin.